Discuz! Board's Archiver

wsmtecsgmev 發表於 2013-5-30 19:27

Toms Cordones Women shoes Khaki Stezzi Classroom Blog

Stezzi Classroom Blog
In my last post as summer educate I am sharinganother of the events in the Stezzi MathOlympics It was our last class of the Olympicsand the contest as the team with the maximum medalswas as approach as it gets. The red and green groupswere tied along 8 medals every going into the
finalday. The last event of the Olympics would be  to 200 namely how the game is played. Students must coil a pair of dice and rapidly join up the products. This is recorded aboard their own canvas of paper.
As every pair of dice is rolled and the product is determined it must be added to the previous production For example whether Jessica rolls a three and a four herproduct namely 12. If afterward turn she rolls a 6 and four her product namely 24, and have to be additional to her previous product: 12. Her utter along this chapter of the gamewould be 36 (12 + 24) .
While I ambition never reveal the final winners,[url=http://www.tomsshoessale-outlet.net/toms-cordones-women-shoes-khaki-p-329.html]Toms Cordones Women shoes Khaki[/url], I will say it was a active and entertaining finale! Thank you to always of the summer teach students formaking this an so memorable.  Enjoy the last days of summer!
Our 1st chance of the Stezzi Math Olympics was Multiplication Bingo. Like normal Bingo, students could win along getting five surrounded a row horizontally, vertically, ordiagonally.
Unlike normal Bingo,[url=http://www.tomsshoessale-outlet.net/toms-cordones-women-shoes-plaid-canvas-blue-and-red-p-335.html]Toms Cordones Women shoes Plaid Canvas Blue And Red[/url], marking a square wasn as easy as I read off a multiplication problem
and students had to find the production aboard their Bingo sheets. At the annihilate of the games,[url=http://bbs.1kyx.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1974833]Toms Cordones Women shoes Black Game of Thrones Episode seven Online[/url], the student with the maximum Bingo wins won a gold medal Second space received a bronze, and third space a silver.
While the height three received medals,[url=http://bbs.semdz.com/thread-1106587-1-1.html]Oakley Flak Jacket Sunglasses Sale with Big Discount Spinning heat sink could ad[/url], the entire class did a great job of answering their problems rapidly to add to their boards. Nice go everyone!
The last week of summer educate was bitter sweet as me. While I was excited to enjoy some vacation period I actually enjoyed teaching math to these wonderful students. Instead of complaining that they were at summer school this crew of students showed up to class with enthusiasm, concentration, and determination. I am so proud of them.
To celebrate always the hard work I had a surprise as the last week of summer school The Stezzi Math Olympics The students competedindividuallyin a diversity of events including Around The World to 200 and others.  Like theOlympicsin London this summer, 1st place was awarded a gold prestige of sorts 2nd place; bronze, and 3rd place; silver. Students likewise competed to bring medals back to their groups prefer countries), as a tally was recorded aboard the embark of the medal think throughout the week.  Lately I have been giving my team of the daytime some free period aboard the computers, and a StezziBuck to a focused student not among the group of the day.
During this transition duration an of my students asked whether I had ever heard Mr. Lee Multiplication Rap aboard youtube. I admitted I hadn and since he was part of the crew of the daytime we listed to it aboard my calculator I projected the video aboard the Smartboard so all the students could emulate the lyrics.  We afterwards found other multiplication raps aboard youtube that we likewise great. What a great way to study your times tables!
Multiplication Rap an from Tom Stezzi on Vimeo.
Multiplication Rap two from Tom Stezzi on Vimeo. Each daytime among math class we take a discern at the class blog. The first thing the students usually paucity to know if how many visitors the blog has had.
Many of my students had little to no concept ofequivalent decimals and percentages as even common fractions (1/2, 3/4, etc.). After talking with some of their fourth grade teachers I theoretical that many of the classes merely alternatively didn cover decimals because they fell back among thecurriculum. No wonder the students were confused aboard my preassessment!
While understanding the of math is incredibly important,[url=http://bbs.ajnews.zjol.com.cn/]Toms Classic Shoes LV Pattern Canvas Women Black A[/url],[url=http://www.tomsshoessale-outlet.net/toms-classics-womens-canvas-shoes-uk-hot-pink-p-167.html]Toms Classics Womens Canvas Shoes UK Hot Pink[/url], a colossal chapter of having a strong numeral sense is memorization of the basics. You shouldn need to divide 1 according three to know 1/3 namely equal to 0.33. etc.) that do not necessitate deed the math. Once you can narrate these immediately your talent to be successful amid math greatly increases. One of my goals this summer namely every student to be capable to quickly convert decimals to percentages to fractions surrounded any order. The progress these kids have made surrounded a week makes me deem it feasible Keep up the good-looking go guys!
This week we have been using the blog clustermap as our of the Day We take this numeral and do a variety of math word problems about it. This was working quite well until today,meantime our number was the same as yesterday! This means between 8am yesterday and 8pm today never a alone version viewed the website. I promised to change that by creating a present blog entry (that usually creates a micro blog conveyance.
Our summer educate programme includes a fourth grade writing, reading, and math teacher. The 50 or so students among the program are split between the three classes, and rotate between one hour and 10 minute alternatively 70 minute) periods. The photos here are from my third period My students within all three sections are great and appear to be making progress already!

頁: [1]